Final Focus Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of FFS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+8
RawritsHappy
xgreeneyednekox
phillipzchillz
RealPeachyy
Lymun16
DarknessDCC
XxkorichanxX
Tiomi123
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
phillipzchillz

phillipzchillz

Introduce yourself! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:34 am

Man, it has just been birthdays everywhere for me this week.
*snuggles Jess*
Happeh bday sweety, I hope ya got everything you wanted and a big cake!
Cake ish good *nods*
Back to top Go down
remem95

remem95

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 am

phillipzchillz wrote:
Cake ish good *nods*

*silent agreement* lol!
Back to top Go down
Lymun16

Lymun16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:28 am

Awww, talking about cakes, now I really want some pancakes >u< With chocolate... <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lymun16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Hey guys, I really need some help.

I'm on my old computer at the moment, but my laptop is screwed up. Everytime I try to start it, it keeps doing start up repair, and it wont work. I tried system recovery and it still didn't work.
o___e
help me?
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 am

hm~ I know that there is a special program on a CD, when you put that into the PC and start the PC the CD activates itself and you can enter a special screen.. But I forgot the name T-T I'm sorry! But don't you have a special repair CD for your PC? Like when I bid mine a made a complete Back-up of the whole system, the PC even pushed me to do this o.o

But more I don't know.. maybe I search on your old PC for such a disc or else o.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tiomi123
remem95

remem95

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 am

wierd...and recovery doesn't work?
can you start the safe mode or whatever thats called where it only starts whats nescesary and leaves all drivers and sstuff shut down???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Yeah, I heard about using the disc to reinstall everything. xD Maybe I'll try it.

And no. Nothing works. I go into safe mode, it immediately goes to startup repair.
Back to top Go down
RealPeachyy

RealPeachyy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:25 am

Hmmm...

Try this out if nothing else works!
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/139576-startup-repair-infinite-loop-recovery.html

There's a bunch of steps, but hopefully it can help you! :0
Be sure to download an anti-malware program afterwards (I recommend malwarebytes) and run it to see if there's anything left on your computer that was causing the problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 am

Thank you, but my dad already took it to a friend who works with computers. xD I have to get it wiped. Thank you so much though! <3

and I officially have no life. ;-; Me and a few friends on skype are watching this show... mylittlepony

8DDD -brick'd- And we've watched all the episodes. ;-;' YAAAAY FOR NOTHING TO DO?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 am

ello everybody 8D
NightmareProdigy here ^^
a few informations about me :'*

Name: call me Zero =)
B-Day: 23th May
Languages: German, English
MSN;Zero0Panda@hotmail.de
Hobbies: editing, playing video games,singing,dancing,drawing , go out with friends.

Favourite games; F.E.A.R , Dead Space , Heavy Rain , Assassin's Creed ,Bioshock , L.A Noire , Silent Hill , Siren , The Grudge , Calling , Legendary and more xD I only play ego-shooter and survival-horror games ^^ yeeeep XD

okay now the things (& games) I hate ; Final Fantasy (yep I know u can't understand it -.- and u will ask me why I'm in this group , right ? I'm in this group cuz' I like to work with you all :'* and I will only edit with ff acc here, this is the only ff movie I like) , I don't like it when many editors work with the same footage....then I will not like this footage anymore if I see that so many people work with it :/ ... that's the reason why I don't edit with ff anymore.. I only work with games , live action movies & animes that are not so popular! ^-^
sorry for my bad english but I hope u understood me :*
Back to top Go down
Lymun16

Lymun16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 am

Zero!! Welcome Very Happy I'm really happy to see you here ^___^ We work in another studio together!
Back to top Go down
XxkorichanxX
Admin
XxkorichanxX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 am

welcome zero!! : D

and to let everyone know i finally got my msn work! so anybody can add me at XxkorichanxX@hotmail.com x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Heeyy again. xD I've been getting inspiration to edit again and I was wondering if anyone knows where to get HQ Final Fantasy 13 cutscenes? xD Those are the only ones I don't know where to get, and I used to have them on my laptop before it got wiped, but... yeah. xD
If anyone could link me or anything, I will LOVE YOU FOREVER ;-;
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm

I can only help you if you use jdownloader! : D (if you don't have it just download it somewhere)
Go to this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FFHDTV
All scenes are there, just copy the link and jdownloader gets it for you : D

Hope I could help<3
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 am

Hey Guys ^^' I just got into the studio (I was on the waiting list) and I'm here to introduce myself! x3 I hope I'm good at this. xD If I leave something out, you can just ask me. :3

Name: Bree, either way, you can call me Bree or Shadow. Razz
Birthday: Feburary 12th.
Languages: English, french and some others. Smile
MSN: If you would like to add me, just ask ^^
Hobbies: Drawing anime, reading, adventuring, editing (I'm trying to build up some motivation..) and probably much more! ^^
Favourite games: Oh my, ._. ;; Dead Space 2, Left 4 Dead, The Sims, Mass Effect, Dragon Age 1 & 2, Resident Evil & Final Fantasy 12 , 13. :3
Favourite colour: BLUE.

Uh, extras about me are I can be mean and sassy. x3 I have an addiction with emoctions.. I need I may need to go to rehab for it ._.' I'm absolutly shy irl but I suppose on the internet I'm not. I will sometimes strike up a conversation with you.. Depends on our friendship level. :3
Uh, yeah, I think that's it ^^
Back to top Go down
XxkorichanxX
Admin
XxkorichanxX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 am

welcome bree! : D
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

Welcome Bree! : D I hope you enjoy working with us!
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:53 am

Thanks for the welcomes! ^^ ♥
Back to top Go down
Lymun16

Lymun16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 am

Hi Breeeeeeee Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
remem95

remem95

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:58 am

hey breeee ^_^
*gives welcome cake*
Back to top Go down
XxkorichanxX
Admin
XxkorichanxX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:00 am

So there's bad news, HJAZisRikku had to leave us T.T But thankfully our newest member, YunaTakenai is able to join!! : D Welcome!! :3
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Welcome HJAZisRikku! <3
Back to top Go down
ZombieFluff

ZombieFluff

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:18 pm

So, uh, hi! Very Happy I'm new X3 I was on the waiting list. I'm pretty shy but I'm friendly and love to talk (at least this is true after I've had my morning tea anyway XD) I'm also a bit of a spaz.

Name: Kathleen or Zombie (BRAIIINNSSS)
B-Day: August 15th. (Leos for the win! XD)
Fav Games: Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy, Bioshock, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Metal Gear Solid, Legend of Dragoon, Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors, Prototype.
Fav Shows/anime/movies/whatever: Supernatural, Death Note, Sanctuary, Fullmetal Alchemist, Criminal Minds, Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception, Brick, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter... the list could go on.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, editing, freaking out about Supernatural, being enslaved to my dog, reading.

I'm currently in college studying New Media Design, so hopefully one day I'll be designing and animating characters for video games X3

I enjoy making stuff. Videos, stories, characters, comics, whatever. Very Happy

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. XD

Looking forward to working with you! <3

Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Welcome Zombie! : D Haha my friends call me Zombie either lol We can be undead buddies ;P
You lay Dragon Age? Wow! Great to see someone else who's playing it!
Back to top Go down
ZombieFluff

ZombieFluff

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:11 am

Haha yay! Hi undead buddy, nice to meet you! :3

You play Dragon Age too? Awesome! Always nice to find another fan Very Happy I loved Origins and 2 so much! They're so fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Focus Studio :: Trivia-
Jump to: