Final Focus Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of FFS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help Neko? D:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xgreeneyednekox

xgreeneyednekox

Help Neko? D: Empty
PostSubject: Help Neko? D:   Help Neko? D: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:23 am

Hi there.xD

i'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this in but o well. Kori-chan and Tio-chan can scold me later. xD
This is important. Since I had some problems with my computer I had to delete everything on my hardrive ...again...and since my FFXIII clips source is no good anymore since all the links are on Megaupload, my question is this: Can somebody kindly direct me to a place where I can download all FFXIII cutscenes? xD Till now I found some websites trying to make a movie like version of the FFXIII cutscenes (like VideoGamesHeaven or Ultima), but there aren't all the clips I need. It's just a cut up version to make it fit as a movie. So yeah...can somebody help? xD

PS: The same goes for FFXIII-2. There are a lot of people on Youtube already making videos with it and I have no idea where they got those HQ clips since I only find the FMVs xD I don't worry about the spoilers since I'm already playing the game and already almost finished it.

Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
Tiomi123
Admin
Tiomi123

PostSubject: Re: Help Neko? D:   Help Neko? D: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:51 am

xgreeneyednekox wrote:
Hi there.xD

i'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this in but o well. Kori-chan and Tio-chan can scold me later. xD
This is important. Since I had some problems with my computer I had to delete everything on my hardrive ...again...and since my FFXIII clips source is no good anymore since all the links are on Megaupload, my question is this: Can somebody kindly direct me to a place where I can download all FFXIII cutscenes? xD Till now I found some websites trying to make a movie like version of the FFXIII cutscenes (like VideoGamesHeaven or Ultima), but there aren't all the clips I need. It's just a cut up version to make it fit as a movie. So yeah...can somebody help? xD

PS: The same goes for FFXIII-2. There are a lot of people on Youtube already making videos with it and I have no idea where they got those HQ clips since I only find the FMVs xD I don't worry about the spoilers since I'm already playing the game and already almost finished it.

Thank you in advance

First, it's no problem to post that here neko :3
And for the scenes, I always get mine from Youtube. Just download the jdownloader, it's a free and easy program. Then copy the links from the scenes to it and download. You can get all FF13 and 13-2 scenes from the channel of this guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/ffhdtv?ob=

I hope that I could help =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tiomi123
xgreeneyednekox

xgreeneyednekox

PostSubject: Re: Help Neko? D:   Help Neko? D: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:08 am

Tiomi123 wrote:

First, it's no problem to post that here neko :3
And for the scenes, I always get mine from Youtube. Just download the jdownloader, it's a free and easy program. Then copy the links from the scenes to it and download. You can get all FF13 and 13-2 scenes from the channel of this guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/ffhdtv?ob=

I hope that I could help =)

Thank you very much!! Indeed you've been a great help xD *hugs Tio*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Neko? D:   Help Neko? D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Neko? D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Focus Studio :: Trivia-
Jump to: